Monday, June 22, 2009

Heart Felt Words


Words are easy, and sometimes cheap,
Actions speak louder and yours to keep.
I miss you, I love you, are words that are said,
To me, they are feelings, and often misread.


I miss you means that I feel incomplete,
And without you near, find it hard to sleep.
Not knowing how you are and if you are safe,
Missing your voice, not seeing your face.


Thinking of you, is a permanent state of my mind,
In my thoughts every minute till the end of my time.
Everything that I dream, includes thoughts of you,
Wondering what you’re doing, helps see me through.


I love you, simply are the most beautiful words by far,
Carefully chosen and saved for your one shining star.
When said with true feeling, straight from the heart,
These words make me feel close, so warm, never apart.


So when you hear my words expressing how I feel,
Take them to heart, because like actions they’re real.
I don’t say them lightly, and they are only for you,
They are words from my soul, heart felt and so true.


I love you!

No comments: